MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Battery Development Technology|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- A. Oudalov, R. Cherkaoui, A. Beguin. Sizing and optimal operation of battery energy storage system for peak shaving application. IEEE Proceedings of Power Technology, Lausanne, Switzerland: IEEE, 5-10 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Beaudin, H. Zareipour, A. Schellenberglabe, et al. Energy storage for mitigating the variability of renewable electricity sources: An updated review. Energy For Sustainable Development, 14: 302–313 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Consulting Group of State Grid Corporation of China to Prospects of New Technologies in Power System. An analysis of prospects for application of large-scale energy storage technology in power system. Automation of Electric Power System, 37(1): 3-38 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Tseng, W. S. Kao, J. R. Lin. Load model effects on distance relay settings. IEEE, Transaction on Power Delivery, 18(4): 1140-1146 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Dennis, S. B. Vincent, B. Andre. Electrochemical modeling of lithium polymer batteries. Journal of Power Source, 110(2): 310-320 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Marijin, R. H. Boudewijn. Which battery model to use?. IET Software Let, 3(6): 445-457 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Barsali, M. Ceraolo. Dynamical models of lead-acid batteries: implementation issues. IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, 17(1): 16-23 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, L. Guo, H. Li, et al. PNGY model analysis of LiFePO4 li-ion battery for electric vehicle. Chinese Journal of Power Sources, 133(5): 417-421 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Benini, G. Castelli, A. Macci, et al. Discrete-time battery models for system-level low-power design. IEEE Trans. VLSI Systems, 9(5): 630-640 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, C. Liu, C. Wu. Dynamic modeling of battery energy storage system and application to power system stability. IEE Proceeding on Generation Transmission Distribution, 142(4): 429-434 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, M. Bishop, D. G. Oikarinen, et al. Application and modeling of battery energy storage in power systems. CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems, 2(3): 82-90 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- á. Ortega, F. milano. Generalized model of VSC-based energy storage systems for transient stability analysis. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(5): 3369-3380 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, Y. Tang, J. Hou, et al. Composition modeling and equivalence of an integrated power generation system of wind, photovoltaic and energy storage unit, Proceeding of the CSEE, 31(34): 1-9 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, P. Jing, L.Wang, et al. A mathematical model of versatile energy storage system and its modeling by power system analysis software package. Power System Technology, 36(1):51-57 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, G .A. Rincón-Mora. Accurate electrical battery model capable of predicting runtime and I-V performance. IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, 21(2): 504-511 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Peng, G. Shi, X. Cai, et al. Modeling and simulation of large capacity battery system based on the equivalent circuit method. Proceeding of the CSEE, 33(7): 11-18 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.