MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- K. E. Friedl, Body composition and military performance: Origin of the army standards. In: Body Composition and Physical Performance; Applications for the Military Services. B.M. Marriott and J. Grumstrup Scot, (National Academy Press, Washington, DC, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of the Army. Army Regulation 40-501: Standards of Medical Fitness Available from: http://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/40_Series_Collection_1.html. (cited 2017 Apr 1). [Google Scholar]
- Anonim. http://www.army.mod.uk/gurkhas/27784.aspx. (downloaded on 2017 May) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Sanderson. Defence instructions (Army), PULHEEMS employment standards. The Australian Army, Canberra, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Indian Navy. Information Brochure. Services Selection Board. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Harmen Batubara. Panduan tes masuk prajurit TNI. 2015. Published: www.wilayahperbatasan.com [Google Scholar]
- WHOIASO/IOTF. The Asia-Pacific Perspective: Redefining obesity and its treatment. Health Communications Australia Pty Ltd, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Robinson JD, Lupkiewicz SM, Palenik L, Lopez LM, Ariet M. Determination of ideal body weight for drug dosage calculations. Am J Hosp Pharm 1983;40:1016–9 [Google Scholar]
- Miller DR, Carlson JD, Lloyd BJ, Day BJ. Determining ideal body weight (and mass). Am J Hosp Pharm 1983;40:1622–5. [Google Scholar]
- Jay Brodsky, Donald P Bernstein, et al. Estimating ideal body weight – a new formula. Obesity Surgery, 15, 1082-1083 [Google Scholar]
- Pai MP, Paloucek FP. The origin of the “ideal” body weight equations. Ann Pharmacother 2000;34:1066–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.