MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Powell, R.L. (2002). CFC phase out; have we met the challenge. Journal of Fluorine 114, 237-250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palm, B. (2008). Hydrocarbons as refrigerants in small heat pump and refrigeration systems – A review. International Journal of Refrigeration Vol. 31, 552-563. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An ECOFRIG, (1997). Refrigeration Appliances using Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, Indian Inststiyute of Technologi Department Of Mechanical Engineering Haus khas, 110016 New Delhi.and INFRAS, CH-8002 Zurich. [Google Scholar]
- Devotta, S., Padalkarb, A.S., Sane, N.K. (2005). Performance assessment of HC290 as a drop in substitute to HCFC22 in a window air conditioner. International Journal of Refrigeration Vol. 28, 594-604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Xiao, T. Zhang, Y. Hu, (2006), Experimental research on performance of small room air conditioner with R290, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 49, 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, G., Zhang Y. (2010). Performance of a split-type air conditioner matched with coiled adiabatic capillary tube using HCFC22 and HC290. Applied Energy 87, 1522-1528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dossat, Roy J., (1990), Principles of Refrigeration, Second Edition, SI Version, John Wiley & Son Inc., New York, USA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.