MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC). Global Wind Report – annual market update 2015. http://www.gwec.net/publications/global-wind-report-2/ [accessed August 2016]. [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Chong, S.Y. Yip, A. Fazlizan, S. C. Poh, W.P. Hew, E.P. Tan and T.S. Lim. Renew. Energ. 67, 252 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Chong, S.C. Poh, A. Fazlizan, C.S. Oon and C.C. Tiah, 2011 International Conference on Environment and Industrial Innovation, IPCBEE vol. 12, (IACSIT Press, Singapore, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Chong, S.C. Poh, A. Fazlizan, S.Y. Yip, C.K. Chang and W.P. Hew, Appl. Energ. 112, 568 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Chong, W.P. Hew, S.Y. Yip, A. Fazlizan, S.C. Poh, C.J. Tan, H.C. Ong, Energ. Convers. Manage 87, 145 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Islam, S. Mekhilef and R. Saidur, Renew. Sustainable Energy Rev. 21, 456 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Mohamed, G. Janiga, E. Pap and D. Thevenin, Energ. Convers. Manage. 52, 236 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Akwa, H.A. Vielmo and A.P. Petry, Renew. Sustainable Energy Rev. 16, 3054 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Klemm, M. Gabi and J.N. Heraud, JCAM 8, No. 2, 123 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dragomirescu, Renew. Energ. 36, 957 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fazlizan, W.T. Chong, S.Y. Yip, W.P. Hew and S.C. Poh, Energies 8, 6566 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Santoso, D. D. D. P. Tjahjana dan P. J. Widodo, Seminar Nasional Tahunan Teknik Mesin XVI, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.