MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- D. G. Ece and M. Başaran, “Condition monitoring of speed controlled induction motors using wavelet packets and discriminant analysis,”Expert System Application”, Vol. 38, pp. 8079–8086 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bagavathiappan, B. Lahiri, T. Saravanan, J. Philip, and T. Jayakumar, “Infrared thermography for condition monitoring, A review,” Infrared Phys. Technol., Vol. 60, pp. 35–55 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Jadin and S. Taib, “Recent progress in diagnosing the reliability of electrical equipment by using infrared thermography,” Infrared Phys. Technol., Vol. 55, pp. 236–245 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fidali, “An idea of continuous thermographic monitoring of machinery,” in Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Quantitative Infrared Thermography, pp. 61–18 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Solomon and T. Breckon, Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in Matlab, Vol. 3. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gonzalez and R. Woods, Digital image processing, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang and D. Suter, “Color Image Segmentation Using Global Information and Local Homogeneity,” Proceeding VIIth Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications, pp. 10–12 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kumar and P. K. Bhatia, “A detailed review of feature extraction in image processing systems,” in Fourth International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies. IEEE Computer Society, pp. 5–12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Medjahed, “A Comparative Study of Feature Extraction Methods in Images Classification,” I.J. Image, Graph. Signal Process. 7, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvarajah and S. R. Kodituwakku, “Analysis and Comparison of Texture Features for Content Based Image Retrieval,” International Jurnal Latest Trends Computing 2, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.