MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- L. Adam, Politica, Kebijakan Konektivitas Maritim Di Indonesia (Maritime Connectivity Policy in Indonesia, 6 (1), 20-41, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Sea Transportations. “Dukung Program Tol Laut, 50 Kapal Perintis Dan 3 Kapal Perambuan Mulai Dibangun.” http://www.dephub.go.id/berita/baca/dukung-program-tol-laut,-50-kapal-perintis-dan-3-kapal-perambuan-mulai-dibangun/?cat=QmVyaXRhfHNlY3Rpb24tNjU= (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bazari, M2 Ship Energy Efficiency Regulations and Related Guidelines IMO Train the Trainer (TTT) Course on Energy Efficient Ship Operation Module 2 – Ship Energy Efficiency Regulations and Related Guidelines MODULE 2 Ship Energy Efficiency Regulations and Related Guidelines Module Aims and Objectives, http://www.imo.org/en/OurWork/Environment/PollutionPrevention/AirPollution/Documents/Airpollution/M2EEregulationsandguidelinesfinal.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ABS. “Ship Energy Efficiency Measures; Status and Guidance.” American Bureau of Shipping. http://www.eagle.org/eagleExternalPortalWEB/ShowProperty/BEARepository/References/CapabilityBrochures/ShipEnergyEfficiency. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Huang, C. Yang, Hull form optimization of a cargo ship for reduced drag, Journal of Hydrodynamics, 28 (2), 173-183, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J-H. Park, J-E. Choi, H-H. Chun, Hull-form optimization of KSUEZMAX to enhance resistance performance, International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 7 (1), 100-114, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J-W. Yu, C-M. Lee, I. Lee, J-E. Choi, Bow hull-form optimization in waves of a 66,000 DWT bulk carrier, International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 9 (7), 499-508, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Samuel, M. Iqbal, I.K.A.P. Utama, An investigation into the resistance components of converting a traditional monohull fishing vessel into catamaran form, Int. J. of Tech, 6 (3), 432–441, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Iqbal, Samuel, Traditional catamaran hull form configurations that reduce total resistance, Int. J. of Tech, 8 (1), 85-93, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamaluddin, I.K.A.P. Utama, B. Widodo, A. Molland. Experimental and numerical study of the resistance component interactions of catamarans. J. of Eng. for the Maritime Environment, 227, 51–60, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.