MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Pasandaran E, Djajanegara A, Kariyasa K, and Kasryno F. Integrasi Tanaman Ternak di Indonesia, Badan penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian. Jakarta. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- De Bon, H., Parrot, L. and Moustier, P. Sustainable urban agriculture in developing countries. A review. Agronomy for sustainable development, 30 (1), pp.21-32. (2010) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Porter, M. E. Location, competition, and economic development: Local clusters in a global economy. Economic development quarterly, 14 (1), 15-34. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toma E. Agribusiness Cluster – Between Theory and Practices, Scientific Papers Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development. Vol 9 No 3. 58. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Geldes, C., Felzensztein, C., Turkina, E. and Durand, A. How does proximity affect interfirm marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster. Journal of Business Research, 68 (2), pp.263-272. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matopoulos, A., Vlachopoulou, M., Manthou, V. and Manos, B. A conceptual framework for supply chain collaboration: empirical evidence from the agri-food industry. Supply Chain Management: an international journal, 12 (3), pp.177-186.(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van‘t Hooft, K. Livestock, the World, and the Dutch-Part II. Institute for Agricultural Market Studies (IKAR) Russia Dairy Industry Profile http://www.ikar.ru/eng (retrieved). (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Howard, N. Confrontation Analysis: How to Win Operations rather than War.CCRP, Department of defense, Washington, DC. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- O’ Malley, P. Value Creation and Business Success.The Systems Thinker, 9 (2). (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Bennet, P.G. Bryant, J. and Howard, N. ‘Drama theory and confrontation analysis’, in Rosenhead, J.V. and Mingers, J. (Eds.): Rational Analysis for a Problematic World Revisited, pp.225-248, Wiley, New York. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Howard, N. Paradoxes of Rationality: Games, Metagames, and Political Behavior, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Howard, N., Bennett, P.G., Bryant, J.W., and Bradley, M. Manifesto for a theory of drama and irrational choice.Journal of Operational Research Society, 44, 99-103.(1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duncan, Tom, and Sandra E. Moriarty. “A communication-based marketing model for managing relationships.” The Journal of marketing : 1-13. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Handayati, Yuanita, Togar M. Simatupang, and Tomy Perdana. “Value Co-creation in Agri-chains Network: An Agent-Based Simulation.” Procedia Manufacturing 4: 419-428. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.