MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- W. Partono, Seismic Microzonation Map Design for Semarang City by Developing Seismic Hazard Program and Adjusting Building Fragility Condition, Doctor Disertation Civil Engineering Department Diponegoro University, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.P.R. Wardani, M. Irsyam, W. Partono and S. Maarif, Bedrock elevation measurement using ambient vibrationsand ultra-sonic pulse test, Geotechnics for Castratophic Flooding Events – iai (ed), Taylor and Francis Group, London, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Partono, S.P.R. Wardani, M. Irsyam and S. Maarif, “Development of seismic microzonation maps of Semarang, Indonesia, Jurnal Teknologi”, 77:11, 99-107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Boore and G.M. Atkinson, Earthq. Spec., Vol. 24, No. 1, 99-138, Earthq. Eng. Res. Inst. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Campbell and Y. Bozorgnia, Earthq. Spec., Vol. 24, No. 1, 139-171, Earthq. Eng. Res. Inst. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S.J. Chiou and R.R. Youngs, NGA Model for Average Horizontal Component of Peak Ground Motion and Response Spectra, (PEER 2008/09, Pacific Engineering Research Centre, College of Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Abrahamson, Non Stationary Spectral Matching Program RSPMATCH>PG&E, (Internal Report, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Iwan, On a Class of Models for the Yielding Behaviour of Continuous and Composite Systems, (Journal of Applied Mechanics, ASME, 34, New York, 1967), 612-617 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mroz, On the Description of Anisotropic Work Hardening, (Journal of Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 15, Elsevier, Rhode Island USA, 1967), 163-175 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Bardet and T. Tobita, NERA A Computer Program for Nonlinear Earthquake Site Response Analysis of Layered Soil Deposits, (Department of Civil Engineering University of Southern California, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.W. Sengara, M.A. Yulman and A. Mulia, “Seismic Time-History Ground-Motions for a specific Site in Jakarta, Jurnal Teknologi”, 77:21, 127-136 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.