MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Indonesian Government Regulation (PP) No. 38 Year 2011 about “River” [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Antunes do Carmo, Natural Responses to Changes in Morphodynamic Processes Caused by Human Action in Watercourses: A Contribution to Support Management, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 24, 109–118 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Evans, J. Hall, E. Penning-Rowsell, P. Sayers, C. Thorne and A. Watkinson, Future Flood Risk Management in the UK, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers Water Management 159, 53–61 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Spörri, M. Borsuk, I. Peters, P. Reichert, The Economic Impacts of River Rehabilitation: A Regional Input-Output Analysis, Ecological Economics 62, Issue 2, 341-351 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Cosgrove, L. C. Hastie, Conservation of Threatened Freshwater Pearl Mussel Populations: River Management, Mussel Translocation and Conflict Resolution, Biological Conservation 99, Issue 2, 183-190 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ghozali, Model Persamaan Struktural: Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan Program AMOS19.0 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Barrow, River Basin Development Planning and Management: A Critical Review, World Development 26, No. 1, 171-186 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.