MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- O. Bayrak and S. A. Sheikh, Confinement Reinforcement Design Considerations for Ductile HSC Columns, ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, V.124, No.9, p. 999-1010 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Bayrak and S.A. Sheikh, Plastic Hinge Analysis, ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, V.127, No.9, p. 1092-1100 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Razvi and M. Saatcioglu, Strength and Deformability of Confined High-Strength Concrete Columns, ACI Struct. Journal, V. 91, No. 6, p.678 – 686 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tanaka and R. Park, Prediction of The Ultimate Longitudinal Compressive Concrete Strain at Hoop Fracture Using Energy Considerations, Library Niwa, ISSN: 0110-0718, p.290-305 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-11) and Commentary, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA,p.503 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saatcioglu and D. Baingo, Circular High Strength Concrete Columns Under Simulated Seismic Loading, ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, V.125, No.3, p. 272-280 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SNI 2847-2013, Requirements for Structural Concrete Building in Indonesian. BSN (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Priastiwi, I. Imran, and Nuroji, The effect of different shapes of confinement in compression zone on beam’s ductility subjected to monotonic loading, Procedia Eng. V125, p. 918–924 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.