MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- Hamad, A. J. (2014). Material, production, properties and application of aerated lightweight concrete: Review. International Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, 2 (2), 152-157. [Google Scholar]
- ACI. (1991). ACI Manual of Concrete Practice Part 211.2-91, Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Structural Lightweight Concrete. Farmington Hills, MI, USA: ACI. [Google Scholar]
- Supriyadi, A., et al. (2016). Comparison of the masonry concrete brick CLC (Cellular Lightweight Concrete) physical and mechanical properties with variations of sand gradation as the base material. Dipa Research, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tanjungpura, Pontianak. [Google Scholar]
- Kumawat, G., Maru, S., & Kumar Pandey, K. (2016). Cost comparison of RCC structure using heading CLC blocks with burnt clay bricks. International Journal of Advanced Research, 4 (7), ISSN 2320-5407. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumawat, G., Maru, S. (2016). Analysis and comparison of RCC structure using heading CLC block with burnt clay bricks. International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, 4 (3), ISSN 2091-2730. [Google Scholar]
- Krishna Bhavani, K. (2012). Cellular light-weight concrete blocks as a replacement of burnt clay bricks. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 2 (2), ISSN: 2249-8958. [Google Scholar]
- Kayyali, A., & Haque, M. N. (1997). A New Generation of Structural Lightweight Concrete. In V. M. Alhotra (Ed.), Proceedings of Third CANMET/ACI International Conference on Advances in Concrete Technology, ACI SP 171. Auckland, New Zealand. [Google Scholar]
- Ardyansyah, M. (2014). Study of the manufacture of lightweight brick CLC (Cellular Lightweight Concrete) with high levels of coal fly ash as a partial substitution of cement. MT thesis. Sebelas Maret University, Jawa Tengah. [Google Scholar]
- Murdock, U., & Brook, K. M. (1999). Concrete materials and practice (4th ed.). Jakarta: Erlangga. [Google Scholar]
- Prakash, C. E. (2013). Properties of aerated concrete blocks. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 4 (1), ISSN 2229-5518. [Google Scholar]
- SNI 7064:2014 (2014). Portland Cement Composites. National Standardization Agency. [Google Scholar]
- Nandi, S., Chatterjee, A., Samanta, P., & Hansda, T. (2016). Cellular concrete and its facets of application in Civil Engineering. International Journal of Engineering Research, 5 (Special 1), 37-43, ISSN:2319-6890. [Google Scholar]
- Mulyono, T. (2004). Concrete technology. Yogyakarta: Andi. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.