MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- C. G. Mays, P. D. Smith, Blast effects on buildings (Thomas Telford Publication, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- TM5-1300, Structures to resist the effects of the accidental explosions (US Department of Army, New Jersey, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Crawford, J. L. Malvar, J. W. Wesevich, J. Valancius, D. R. Aaron, Retrofit of RC structures to resist blast effects. ACI Struct J, 94, 371-377 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Morison, Dynamic response of walls and slabs by single-degree-of-freedom analysis-a critical review and revision, Int J Impact Eng, 32, 1214-1247 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kusumaningrum, Numerical Modeling of RC and ECC Encased RC Columns Subjected to Close-in Explosion (PhD Thesis, NUS, Singapore, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.