MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Experimental mechanics, identification and validation|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- L. Chen, X. Zhang, A review study of solid-gas sublimation flow refrigeration: Form basic mechanism to applications. International Journal of Refrigeration 40, 61-83 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vansant, Carbon dioxide emission and merchant market in the European union. In Aresta M. (eds) Carbon Dioxide Recovery and Utilization. Springer Science & Business Media. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, H. Maruyama, S. Matsusaka, Agglomeration process of dry ice particles produced by expanding liquid carbon dioxide. Advanced Powder Technology 21, 652-657 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, G. Calvert, C. Hare, M. Ghadiri, S. Matusaka, Size measurement of dry ice particles produced form liquid carbon dioxide. Journal of Aerosol Science 48, 1-9 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, D Hirama D., Matusaka S., Particle removal process during application of impinging dry ice jet. Powder Technology 2017, 607-613 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Masa, P. Kuba, Efficient use of compressed air for dry ice blasting. Journal of Cleaner Production 111, 76-84 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mazzoldi, T. Hill, J. Colls, CO2 transportation for carbon capture and storage: Sublimation of carbon dioxide from a dry ice bank. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control 2, 210-218 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Uhlmann, M. Kretzschmar, F. Elbing, V Mihotovic, Deburring with CO2 Snow Blasting. In: J. Aurich, D. Dornfeld (eds) Burrs - Analysis, Control and Removal. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg [Google Scholar]
- S. Dong, B. Song, B. Hansz, et al., Modeling of dry ice blasting and its application in thermal spray. Material Research Innovations 16, 61-66 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, W. Liu, X. Qing, et al., Feasibility study of a new approach to removal of paint coatings in remanufacturing. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 234, 102-112 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Otto, S. Zahn, F. Rost, et al., Physical Methods of cleaning And Disinfection of Surfaces. Food Engineering Review 3, 171-188 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Spur, E. Uhlmann, F. Elbing, Dry-ice blasting for cleaning: process, optimization and application. Wear 233-235, 402–411 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Witte, M. Bobal, R. David, et al., Investigation of the potential of dry ice blasting for cleaning and disinfection in the food production environment. LWT - Food Science and Technology 75, 735-741 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yamaguchi, X. Niu, K. Sekimoto, P. Neksa, Investigation of dry ice blockage in an ultra-low temperature cascade refrigeration system using CO2 as a working fluid. International Journal of refrigeration 34, 466-475 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Górecki, I. Malujda, K. Talaśka, Research on Densification of solid carbon dioxide. Journal of Mechanical and Transportation engineering 65, 5-12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górecki, I. Malujda, K. Talaśka, Influence of the Value of Limit densification Stress on the Quality of Pellets During the Agglomeration Process of CO2. Procedia Engineering 136, 269-274 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Drzymała, Basics of Compaction Engineering of Material Compaction (in polish), PWN, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Patent application No.: P.419432, Piston assembly designed for dry ice snow compression. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górecki, I. Malujda, K. Talaśka, M. Kukla, P. Tarkowski, Investigation of internal friction of agglomerated dry ice. Procedia Engineering 136, 275-279 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Documentation. Dassault Systemes, Paris, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.