MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Machine dynamics and multibody systems simulations|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- G. Flannelly, Dynamic antiresonant vibration isolator. U.S. Patent 989, 958 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- H. Frahm, Device for damping vibration of bodies. U.S. Patent No. 989958 (1911) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, C. Papageorgiou, F. Scheibe, F.-C.Wang, M. Smith, The missing mechanical circuit element. IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine 9, 10-26 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yilmaz, N. Kikuchi, Analysis and design of passive low-pass filter-type vibration isolators considering stiffness and mass limitations. Journal of Sound and Vibration 293, 171-195 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yilmaz, G. Hulbert, N. Kikuchi, Photonic band gaps induced by inertial amplification in periodic media. Physical Review B 76, 054309 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yilmaz, G. Hulbert, Theory of phononic gaps induced by inertial amplification in finite structures. Physics Letters A 374, 3576–3584 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Acar, C. Yilmaz, Experimental and numerical evidence for the existence of wide and deep photonic gaps induced by inertial amplification in two-dimensional solid structures. Journal of Sound and Vibration 332, 6389–6404 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. M. M. Frandsen, O. R. Bilal, J. S. Jensen, M. I. Hussein, Amplification of continuous structures: Large band gaps from small masses. Applied Physics 119, 124902 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zalewski, P. Chodkiewicz, Semi-active linear vacuum packed particles damper. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 54 (1), 311–316 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zalewski, M. Shillor, P. Chodkiewicz, Vibrations of a mass-spring system using a granular-material damper. Applied Mathematical Modelling 40, 8033–8047 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Makowski, R. Zalewski, Vibration analysis for vehicle with vacuum packed particles suspension. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 53 (1), 109-117 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zalewski, T. Szmidt, Application of special granular structures for semi-active damping of lateral beam vibrations. Engineering Structures 65, 13–20 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Szmidt, R. Zalewski, Inertially excited beam vibrations damped by vacuum packed particles. Smart Mater. Struct. 23 (9), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bajkowski, R. Zalewski, Transient response analysis of a steel beam with vacuum packed particles. Mechanics Research Communications 60, 1–6 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zalewski, J. Nachman, M. Shillor, J. Bajkowski, Dynamic model for a magnetorheological damper. Applied Mathematical Modelling 38, 2366-2376 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.