MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Methods and systems in machine design|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- P. Pastorek, P. Novak, P. Kopas, M. Močilan, Finite element analysis of bond behaviour in steel reinforced concrete structure strengthened carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) strips. Metalurgija, 56 (3-4), 405-408 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Žmindák, M. Dudinský, Finite Element Implementation of Failure and Damage Simulation in Composite Plates. Composites and their properties, N. Hu (eds.). (Intech, 131-152, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Žmindák, M. Dudinský, P. Frnka, Modeling of damage evaluation in thin composite plate loaded by pressure loading. Applied and Computational Mechanics, 6 (2), 151-162 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Liu, Meshfree methods: Moving beyond the finite element method, Second edition (CRP Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sládek et al., Analysis of orthotropic thick plates by meshless local Petrov-Galerkin (MLPG) method. Int. J. for Num. Meth. in Engng., 67/13, 1830-1850, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Barbero, Finite Element Analysis of Composite Materials Using ANSYS - Second Edition (CRC Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Liu, Y. T. Gu, An Introduction to meshfree methods and their programming (Springer, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Atluri, S. P. Shen, The Meshless Local Petrov-Galerkin (MLPG) method (Tech Science Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pechac, M. Saga, Memetic algorithm with normalized RBF ANN for approximation of objective function and secondary RBF ANN for error mapping, Procedia Engineering, 177, 540-547 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, Z. J. Fu, C. S. Chen, Recent advances in radial basis function collocation methods (Springer 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schaback, Approximation of polynomials by radial basis functions. Wavelets, Images and Surface Fitting, P. Laurent, at al. eds. Wellesley: A. K. Peters Ltd., 459-466 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Szekrényes, Application of Reddy’s third-order theory to delaminated orthotropic composite plates. European J. of Mech. A/Solids 43, 9-24, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Barbero, Finite element analysis of composite materials. (CRC Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.