MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Methods and systems in machine design|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- R. R. Kennedy, Considering Monorail Rapid Transit for North American Cities. available at: http://www.monorails.org/webpix%202/RyanRKennedy.pdf (2004) [Google Scholar]
- www.STC-IN.com & www.skytraincorp.com, Monorail History and Technology of Successful Technology. available at: http://www.skytraincorp.com/pp/stc_mht.pdf (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Sakhno, A. M. Yefymenko, About choosing the rational values of transverse stiffness parameters of the trolley guiding wheel module on pneumatic tires of the wheeled vehicle (analog of the system Alweg). The National Transport University Bulletin. Series: Technical Sciences, A Scientific and Technical Journal 2 (35), 204-210 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Yefymenko, A. V. Kostenko, Analysis of approximation methods of torque allocation hypotheses. SevNTU Bulletin: collection of scientific works, Series: Mechanical and instrument engineering 122/2011, 107-110 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Yefymenko, Analysis of the dynamics of a monorail van. Works of III International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference "Modern Technologies and Prospects of Motor Transport Development", April, 14-16, 2015: collection of scientific works / Vinnytsia National Technical University [and others], 62-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Korotenko, N.V. Dontsova Stability of the movement of a monorail elevated road van [Text]. Interuniversity collection of scientific works «Problems of the dynamics and strength of the railway rolling stock» DIIT 232, 53-58 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Yefymenko, V. H. Verbitsky, V. A. Demchenko, About the construction of mathematical model of a system Alweg monorail van. XXI Scientific and Technical Conference with International Participation "Transport, Ecology – Stable Development", (May 14-16, 2015, Varna), collection of reports, 341-346 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Domin, L. A. Dluhach, M. L. Korotenko, O. M. Markova, Autooscillations of rail-tracked vehicles. 160 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Lobas, V. H. Verbitsky. Qualitative and analytical methods in the dynamics of wheeled machines. 232 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Sakhno, A. M. Yefymenko, About the oscillations analysis of a wheeled vehicle model at its moving along the straight overhead road. ZSTU Bulletin 2 (77), 248-256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Verbitsky, V. P. Sakhno, A. P. Kravchenko, A. V. Kostenko, A. E. Danilenko Automobiles. Stability. Monograph, 176 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.