MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2018The 24th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Processes for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- A. Demirbas, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci, 33, 1–18 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xin, H. Imahara, S. Shiro, Fuel. 88 (2), 282-286 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal, A. Kumar, K. Deepak, Fuel Processing Technology, 106, 447-452 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Knothe, Some aspects of biodiesel oxidative stability. Fuel Process. Technol., 88 (7), 669-677 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Forestry, Internal Report (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goto, M. Oguma, N. Chollacoop EAS-ERIA Biodiesel Fuel Trade Handbook, 28-38 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.