MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- A. Cozzolino, Humanitarian Logistics: Cross-sector Cooperation in Disaster Relief Management, Springer, Heidelberg (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. O’Brien, P. O’Keefe, Z. Gadema, J. Swords, “Approaching disaster management through social learning”, Disaster Prevention and Management, 19 498-508 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Marzocchi, L. Sandri, J. Selva, “BET_EF: a probabilistic tool for long-and short-term eruption forecasting”, Bull Volcano, 80, 623-632 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Garcia-Aristizabal, J. Selva, E. Fujita, “Integration of stochastic models for long-term eruption forecasting into a Bayesian event tree scheme: a basis method to estimate the probability of volcanic unrest”, Bulletin of Volcanology, 75, 689 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gelman, J.B. Carlin, H.S. Stern, D. B. Rubin, Bayesian data analysis. CRC, Boca Raton, FL (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Fournier d’Albe, Objectives of volcanic monitoring and prediction. Journal of the Geological Society London, 136, 321–326 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Marzocchi, L. Sandri, P. Gasparini, C. Newhall, E. Boschi, Quantifying probabilities of volcanic events: the example of volcanic hazard at Mt. Vesuvius. J Geophys Res 109 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- “W. Marzocchi, L. Sandri, P. Gasparini, C. Newhall, E. Boschi”,Balai Penyelidikan dan Pengembangan Teknologi Kebencanaan Geologi, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.