MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Infrastructure Construction and Planning|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- A. Anais, M. Schut. Discussion on Strategy and urban design for the city center of Porto-novo. pp.44-57, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- El. Samia, B. Cukierman, A. Pringle. Discussion on Analysis of Urban Planning & Development Porto-Novo, Benin. Second Edition, pp.22-36, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Benin.Law n°98-005 on the organization of municipalities with special status of Benin (2001), (Accessed 18.08.2017). [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Benin, Decree No.2001-092 of Feb. 20, 2001. Classifying economic, tourist or strategic routes of interest, pp.3-6, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Boko-haya, Y.D. Li, X.X. Liao, C.R. Yao, C.J. Wang and Q.Q. Xiang. Key issues and challenges in developing integrated road networks infrastructure with regional connectivity: A study case of Porto-novo in Benin Republic. MATEC Web Conf., (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Boko-haya, Y.D. Li, C.R. Yao and B. Qiang. Investigation on bridges connection to network carrefour in existing roads in Africa big cities: the case of cotonou in Benin Republic. Int. J. Eng. Res. App. 6(4), pp. 53-61, (April-2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.Dominguez-Torres,V.Foster.Benin's infrastructure:a continental perspective.Africa infrastructure country diagnostic country report. World Bank, Washington, DC, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Boko-haya, Y.D. Li, C.R. Yao, S.Z. Liu and Q.Q. Xiang. Road and Bridge Infrastructure Development Issues in Benin Republic: Analysis and Perspectives. American Journal of Civil Engineering. 5 (1), pp. 9-15, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Boko-haya.; Y.D. Li, S.Z. Liu, C.R. Yao, Q.Q. Xiang and B. Qiang. Assessment research on capacity strengthening in bridge and road development in the Republic of Benin. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zavadskas; R. Liias, Z. Turskis. Multi-attribute decision making methods for assessment of quality in bridges and road construction: State of the art surveys. Balt. J. Road Bridge Eng. 3, pp.152-160, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Boko-haya, Y.D. Li, C.R. Yao, Y. Gu, B. Qiang, and Q.Q. Xiang. Development of conceptual model for overcoming the challenges of road and bridge infrastructure development: towards innovative solutions in Benin Republic, Int. J. Eng. Res. Afr. 26, pp. 161-175, (2016). DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/JERA.26.161 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yin, F. Li, X. H. Li. Research on the sustainable transportation development strategies in the developed countries. Traffic & Transportation, 7, pp.39-42, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Dong, G. Zhang, H. M. Liu. Protection and development of famous historical and cultural cities based on sustainable development-a case study of Nanjing, Study Theory, 22, pp. 3-4, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.