MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Infrastructure Construction and Planning|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Dr. G. Venkata Ramanaa. Network analysis of water distribution system in rural areas using EPANET. Procedia Engineering 119 (2015) 496 – 505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis A. Rossman. EPANET 2 USERS MANUAL, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Bruce E. Larock. Hydraulics of pipeline systems. CRC Press LLC, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- E. Shashi Menon. Piping Calculations Manual. McGraw-Hill, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Selami Kara. Hydraulic modeling of a water distribution network in a tourism area with highly varying characteristics. Procedia Engineering 162 (2016) 521 – 529. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.