MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Systems|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- 1.http://xueshu.baidu.com/s?wd=paperuri:(c8a0b8d51472cede3d00a617f9c147c)&filter=sc_long_sign&sc_ks_para=q%3D%E6%B5%B7%E5%8D%97%E7%9C%81%E5%A4%AA%E9%98%B3%E8%83%BD%E5%88%A9%E7%94%A8%E7%8A%B6%E5%86%B5%E8%B0%83%E6%9F%A5&tn=SE_baiduxueshu_c1gjeupa&ie=utf8&sc_us=7327178283693853975 [Google Scholar]
- Xufei. zhang. Renpeng. Xiao, Science and Technology and Equipment, 12, 35-37,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yi .shen, Thesis of Lanzhou University, 1-13,(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiwu Ge, Yue Li, Chengling Bian, Study of a typical photovoltaic greenhouse in Hainan tropical island, 2016_5th International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection, Shenzhen, China. September 17-18, 2016, Accepted [Google Scholar]
- Zhiwu Ge, RuipingWang, The survey of photovoltaic agricultural development in Hainan, Science and Technology Economic Herald, 2017, (3): 110-111 [Google Scholar]
- GeZhiwu, Design of Small scale Independent photovoltaic facilities above farm land, 2014 International Conference on Environmental Protection and Human Health, Wuhan, Hubei, China, December 13-14, 2014,236-239 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yong, discussion on some problems of solar greenhouse, modern agricultural science and technology, 2015, (11): 29-32 [Google Scholar]
- http://solar.ofweek.com/2014-06/ART-260009-11000-28835847.html [Google Scholar]
- http://guangfu.bjx.com.cn/news/20161201/793211.shtml [Google Scholar]
- YanXialin, Zhiwu Ge, etc., Study on temperature and power generation efficiency of crystalline silicon solar cells, 2017, (11): 42-43 [Google Scholar]
- XiaoYanyang, Zhiwu Ge, etc., Structure and wind resistance design of photovoltaic facilities agriculture system in Guilin University Town, 2017, (11): 87,68 [Google Scholar]
- Study on the optimum tilted angle of solar cells in Hainan tropical photovoltaic facility agricultural system, The 2017 3rd International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering, Bangkok, Thailand, March 10-12, 2017 :012073 [Google Scholar]
- Gezhiwu*,Bianchengling, Liujie, Research on the effect of photovoltaic solar cells setting up above farmland, 2015 International Conference on New Energy Science and Research, Changsha, Hunan, China, June 20-21, 2015. 52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Gezhiwu*,Zhouyu, Analysis of photovoltaic Cell Arrangement in the Independent solar Power generating System Installed above Farm Land, 2015 Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference, Chongqing, China, March 28-29, 2015, vol.7, 87-89. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Wu Ge*,Xue Fei Jiang, Research on the solar cell arrangement and its effect on the photovoltaic protected agriculture systems in the Hainan tropical region, 2015 International Conference on Architectural, Energy and Information Engineering, Hong Kang, China, July 15-16,2015, 253-256 [Google Scholar]
- Gezhiwu*, Bianxiufen, Weijiande, Design of Small scale Independent photovoltaic facilities above farm land, 2014 International Conference on Environmental Protection and Human Health, Wuhan, Hubei, China, December 13-14, 2014,236-239 [Google Scholar]
- Gezhiwu*, XiaoRixin, WangRuiping, Influence of solar Panels in distributed photovoltaic Power generating System above Farm Land on Field and Crops, The2014 International Forum on Applied Energy and Environment, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, November 28-29, 2014. Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol.737,20-23 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.