MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Researching and Designing of Machines and Mechanisms|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- W.-W. Sun, Z.-H. Xu, P. Lian, B.-L. Gao, and J.-A. Hu, “Characteristics of circulating tumor cells in organ metastases, prognosis, and T lymphocyte mediated immune response,” Onco. Targets. Ther., vol. Volume 10, pp. 2413–2424, May 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Hou, Q. S. Li, G. Y. H. Lee, A. P. Kumar, C. N. Ong, and C. T. Lim, “Deformability study of breast cancer cells using microfluidics,” Biomed. Microdevices, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 557–564, Jun. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. Aghaamoo, Z. Zhang, X. Chen, and J. Xu, “Deformability-based circulating tumor cell separation with conical-shaped microfilters: concept, optimization and design criteria.” [Google Scholar]
- “Characteristics of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) in patients with lung cancer.” [Online]. Available: https://www.mdlinx.com/oncology/conference-abstract.cfm/57200/?nonus=0&searchstring=&coverage_day=0&page=2. [Accessed: 03-Oct-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Shields IV, J. L. Wang, K. A. Ohiri, E. D. Essoyan, B. B. Yellen, A. J. Armstrong, and G. P. López, “Magnetic separation of acoustically focused cancer cells from blood for magnetographic templating and analysis,” Lab Chip, vol. 16, no. 19, pp. 3833–3844, Sep. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Mao, J. R. Waldeisen, and T. J. Huang, “‘Microfluidic drifting’—implementing three-dimensional hydrodynamic focusing with a single-layer planar microfluidic device,” Lab Chip, vol. 7, no. 10, p. 1260, Sep. 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Darabi and C. Guo, “On-chip magnetophoretic isolation of CD4 + T cells from blood.,” Biomicrofluidics, vol. 7, no. 5, p. 54106, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bartram and R. Ballance, “Water Quality Monitoring -A Practical Guide to the Design and Implementation of Freshwater Quality Studies and Monitoring Programmes Edited Chapter 11 -BIOLOGICAL MONITORING,” pp. 0–419. [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Ibrahim and G. van den Engh, “Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting,” in Advances in biochemical engineering/biotechnology, vol. 106, 2007, pp. 19–39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-L. Chang, C. A. Savran, S. Jalal, and D. E. Matei, “Micro-aperture chip system for high-throughput immunomagnetic cell detection,” in 2012 IEEE Sensors, 2012, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.