MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical System|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- WANG J X, ZHANG S X. Experimental study on abrasive jet cutting of small nozzles [J]. Fluid machinery St. 2007, 35 (9) : 9- 11. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG B Z, YIN J A, ZHAGN H J. Numerical method of fluid mechanics[M].BEI JING: Mechanical industry press, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yang. Numerical simulation of fluid jet in pingement on a wall [A]. Pro jet Report for M E608 Mechanical Engineering [C]. Indiana USA: Purdue University, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- LIU S D, HU D, TANG C L, etc. The numerical analysis of the pre-submerged abrasive jet [J].Journal of Hunan university of technology, 2008, 22 (4): 102- 104, 108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG S X, ZHANG Y X, WANG J X. Experimental study of abrasive water jet particle motion simulation and cutting experiment[J] Mining machinery, 2008, 36(484): 32- [Google Scholar]
- Wang J S, ZHANG S X. Experimental studies on cutting performance of a fine abrasive water jet [A]. Advanced Design and Manufacturing for Sustainable Development [C]. Sydney Australia: ICFDM, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.