MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel Materials and Properties|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Nongbe MC, Ekou T, Ekou L, Yao KB, Grognec EL, Felpin FX. Biodiesel Production from palm oil using sulfonated graphene catalyst. Renewable Energy. 106,135-141 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Q, Hua W,Yin Y, Zhang X, Liu L, Shi J, Zhao Y, Qin L, Chen C, Wang H. Rapeseed research and production in China. The Crop Journal. 5, 127-135 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rattanaphra D, Srinophakun P. Biodiesel production from crude sunflower oil and crude jatropha oil using immobilized lipase. Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan. 43, 104-108 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meher LC, Kulkarni MG, Dalai AK, Naik SN. Transesterication of karanja (Pongamia pinnata oil by solid basic catalysts. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology. 108, 3898-3978 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ikegami M. The use of fatty acid methyl ester called biodiesel fuel. Meeting for investigation into the actual conditions for diesel exhaust gas emission with alternative fuels. JSAE (2002) [Google Scholar]
- https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Tridecane [Google Scholar]
- Ramirez V, Luis F. Density and viscosity of biodiesel as a function of temperature: empirical models. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 19, 652-665 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xua J, Grift TE, Hansen AC. Effect of biodiesel on engine performances and emissions. Renewable Energy Reviews. 15, 1098-1116 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Alptekin, M. Canaksi. Determination of the density and the viscosities of biodiesel-diesel fuel blends, Renewable Energy. 33, 2623-2630 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Demirbas A. Progress and recent trends in biodiesel fuels. Energy Conversion and Management. 50, 14- 34 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Silitonga et al. Overview properties of biodiesel diesel blends from edible and non-edible feedstock. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 22, 346-360 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://farmweeknow.com/blogs-benefits-high-cetanediesel-fuel-3681 [Google Scholar]
- Knothe G. Analyzing biodiesel: standards and other methods. JAOCS.83,823-833 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barone JR.233rd ACS National meeting. Paper AGRO-153.Chicago.25-29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Cunha CL, Luna AS, Oliveira RCG, Xavier GM, Paredes MLL, Torres AR. Predicting the properties of biodiesel and its blends using mid-FTIR spectrometry and first-order multivariate calibration. Fuel.204,185-194 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang WB. Review on analysis of biodiesel with infrared spectroscopy. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews. 16, 6048-6058 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.