MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Victoria Borkovskaya, Walter Bardenwerper, Richard Roe. Interactive Teaching of Risk Management in the Russian Construction Industry. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 062030. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Clean Up Climate Change? It’s Just Good for Business, ” Washington Post, October 12, 2018, at www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/clean-up-climate-change-its-just-good-for-business/2018/10/12/30f13e40-cda2-11e8-920fdd52e1ae4570_story.html?utm_term=.65ac-59a0c406 [Google Scholar]
- World Commission on Environment and Development (1987). Our Common Future. Oxford: Oxford University Press [Google Scholar]
- PRESS RELEASE “Baltimore Takes on Fossil Fuel Companies To Protect Taxpayers from the Costs and Consequences of Climate Change,” Office of the Mayor, City of Baltimore, Maryland, July 20, 2018; “Three Californian Communities Sue 37 “Carbon Majors” Seeking Compensation for Costs of Adapting to Sea Level Rises Linked to Climate Change,” Business and Human Rights Resource Centre, March 22, 2018 (Internet); Daniel A. Farber, “Basic Compensation For Victims of Climate Change,” 155 U. Penn L. Rev. 1605 (2007 [Google Scholar]
- Kivalina, Alaska: Eroding Village Appeals Lawsuit’s Dismissal, Blames Corporations For Climate Change”. Huffington Post. 2010-01-28 [Google Scholar]
- Montague, Ada C. (2013) “Native Village of Kivalina v. ExxonMobil Corp.,” Public Land and Resources Law Review: Vol. 0, Article 15. Available at: https://scholarship.law.umt.edu/plrlr/vol0/iss3/15 [Google Scholar]
- Native Village of Kivalina v. ExxonMobil Corp., 696 F.3d 849, 2012 (9th Cir. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Michelle Schwartz, Instructional Design and Research Strategist, “Teaching Methods for Case Studies, the Learning & Teaching Office, Ryerson College, 2014, available at http://ryerson.ca/lt [Google Scholar]
- Ann Velenchik, “Teaching with the Case Method, SERC Pedagogic Service Project, Carlton College. Available at https://serc.carleton.edu/econ/cases/index.html [Google Scholar]
- See Syllabus: “Enterprise Risk Management, Fourth Quarter 2017, Peking University School of Transnational Law,” Professor Walter Bardenwerper, Visiting Professor; Professor Bardenwerper may be contacted at email@example.com [Google Scholar]
- William Slattery, “Evaluation.” Available at SERC Pedagogic Service, https://serc.carleton.edu/sp/library/assessment/index.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.