MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- S. Apedaile, L. Schill, Critical incidents for intercultural communication, Edmonton, AB: NorQuest College (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Holiday, M. Hyde, J. Kullman, Intercultural communication, London, N.Y.: Routledge (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Borkovskaya, W. Bardenwerper, R. Roe, Interactive teaching of risk management in the Russian construction industry, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 365, 062030 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Hall, Beyond culture, N.Y.: Anchor Books (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Hofstede, Culture’s consequences: Comparing values, behaviors, institutions, and organizations across nations, 2nd ed., Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Trompenaars, C. Hampden-Turner, Riding the waves of culture, London: Nicholas Brealey Publishing (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Knapp, J.A. Hall, T.G. Horgan, Nonverbal communication in human interaction, 8th ed., Boston: Cengage (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brown, S. Levinson, Politeness: Some universals in language usage, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hofstede insights, Country comparison, On-line: https://www.hofstede-insights.com/country-comparison/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.