MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Yu.N. Truhachev, The General theory of urban systems (methodological concept), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, K.V. Yudina, Development of information model of increasing the environmental living comfort during built-up areas reconstruction, J. of Int. Sc. and Pract. Conf. Proc. «Sustainable development of territories», pP. 88–92, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, K.V. Yudina, Spatial analysis technique of the greenery distribution density in the reconstruction of built-up territories, Engineer. J. of Don, 3, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, L.L. Babenko, R.B. Matveiko Ecological reconstruction of urban territories, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vagin, S.G. Sheina, K.V. Chubarova, Problems of the spatial organization of cities with a especially accentuated historical center on the example of the city of Rostov-on-Don, int. J. “Naukovedenie”, 7(3), (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.