MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric and magnetic fields (1 Hz to 100 kHz), Health Physics, 6, 818–836 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Amirkhanyan, F. Bryukhan, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 02020 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Micheli, A. Delfini, F. Santoni, F. Volpini, M. Marchetti, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 14, 698–702 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Pelevin, Electrotechnics and Electromechanics, 4, 53–55 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshits. Electrodynamics of continuous media (Fizmatlit Publishing House, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.