MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- A. V. Garbaruk, M. Kh. Sagittarius, M. L. Shur. Simulation of turbulence in the calculations of complex flows. Tutorial (St. Petersburg., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Lutsky, A. V. Severin, The simplest realization of the method of wall functions. Preprints M. V. Keldysh 038 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Berg. Principles of construction and elements of control systems for autonomous power supply systems based on renewable energy sources (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Gorlin. Experimental aerodynamics. (High School, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Inc., “ANSYS 15 Help”, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tominaga, A. Mochida, et al. AIJ guidelines for CFD to pedestrian wind environment around buildings. J. of Wind Eng. and Indust. Aerodynamics. 96, 10–11, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.