MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- L. P. Vinokurov, Direct methods for solving spatial and contact problems for foundations and massifs (Kharkov, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Fedorov, N. V. Kupchikova, Bulletin of civil engineers, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Kositsyn, V. S. Fedorov, V. Y. Akulich, Building Construction and Architecture, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Kupchikova, Bulletin of civil engineers, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Bondarenko, V. S. Fedorov, AISI, 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Kurbatskii, Guidelines for solving problems of mechanics using Fourier transformation (Institute of communications, Moscow 1979) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Kurbatskii, Construction of residential buildings, 4 (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.