MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- TCVN 9362:2012, Specifications for design of foundation for buildings and structures. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Vu, Design and calculation of shallow foundation, National University of Civil Engineering, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Settlement Calculation on High-Rise Buildings Theory and Application, (Beijing: Science Press, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Egorov, On deformation of finite footings: footings, foundations and soil mechanics (Moscow, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Tsytovich, Soil mechanics, comprehensive study, 5th edition (Lenand Publisher, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. J. Brinkgreve, Plaxis reference manual, (Balkema, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Obrzud, A. Truty, The hardening soil model a practical guidebook, (Zace Services Ltd, Software engineering, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schanz, P. A. Vermeer, The hardening soil model: Formulation and verification, Beyond 2000 in Computational Geotechnics – 10 Years of PLAXIS, (Balkema, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lutenegger, J. Remmes, D. Bernard,Handfelt,D. Leo, Settlement Performance of a Mat Foundation on Unsaturated Loess. International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, 1053–1058, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. J. Brinkgreve, Plaxis 3D reference manual, (Balkema, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.