MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- TCVN 9362:2012, Specifications for design of foundation for buildings and structures. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Vu, Design and calculation of shallow foundation, National University of Civil Engineering, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Settlement Calculation on High-Rise Buildings Theory and Application, (Beijing: Science Press, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Egorov, On deformation of finite footings: footings, foundations and soil mechanics (Moscow, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Tsytovich, Soil mechanics, comprehensive study, 5th edition (Lenand Publisher, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. J. Brinkgreve, Plaxis reference manual, (Balkema, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Obrzud, A. Truty, The hardening soil model a practical guidebook, (Zace Services Ltd, Software engineering, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schanz, P. A. Vermeer, The hardening soil model: Formulation and verification, Beyond 2000 in Computational Geotechnics – 10 Years of PLAXIS, (Balkema, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lutenegger, J. Remmes, D. Bernard,Handfelt,D. Leo, Settlement Performance of a Mat Foundation on Unsaturated Loess. International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, 1053–1058, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. J. Brinkgreve, Plaxis 3D reference manual, (Balkema, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.