MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Zhu D., Shi H., Fang H., Liu W., etc. Fiber reinforced composites sandwich panels with web reinforced wood core for building floor applications // Composites Part B,, doi:10.1016/j.compositesb.2018.05.048, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sonnenschein R., Gajdosova K., Holly I. FRP composites and their using in the construction of bridges // Procedia Engineering 161, pp. 477 – 482, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Riccardo La Magna,Frederic Waimer,Jan KnippersCoreless winding and assembled core – novel fabrication approaches for FRP based components in building construction. Construction and building materials, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.01.015, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sergeyev A. Yu., Turusov R.A., Baurova N.I., Kuperman A.M. Stresses arising during cure of the composite wound on the cylindrical surface of an element of exhaust system. Mechanics of Composite Materials, V. 51, No. 3, pP. 321–332, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elakov A.B., Turusov R.A., Bogachev E.A.,Sergeev A.Yu.Simulation of the stress-strain state in non-woven fabric winding onto a cylindrical mandrel, St. Petersburg polytechnic university of engineering science and technology, 24(02), pP. 149–160, DOI:10.18721/JEST.240213, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Turusov R.A., Rouabhi A. Capillary model of a wound thick-walled cylinder. Mechanics of Composite Materials V. 50, I. 1, 65–70 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loytsyansky L.G. Mechanics of liquid and gas (Dropha, Moscow), (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Bolotin, A. N. Vorontsov, R. Kh. Murzakhanov, “Analysis of the technological stresses in wound components made out of composites during the whole duration of the preparation process,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 16, No. 3, pP. 361–368 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.