MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- V.I. Shcherbakov, A.A. Akulshin Water intake structures from underground sources (Monograph) LAPLAMBERT Academic Publishing, 192 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Nozdratenko, A.A. Akulshin, A.A. Akulshin Preventive measures to extend the life of water wells University-book, Kursk, 140 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pereverzeva, A.A. Akulshin Determination of the optimal duty cycle of wire filters depending on the parameters of tubular wells and soil University-book, Kursk, 438 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shcherbakov, I.Y. Purusova Methods of calculating interacting water intake wells Sat. sci. Art. / RAASN, TSTU. Voronezh-Tambov: Publishing house of Tamb. state. tech. U-ta, 281–284 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kamensky Fundamentals of the dynamics of underground water Gosgeolizdat, 248 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- S.M Chudnovsky, A.V. Zenkov Designing, construction and operation of water intake wells: training manual Vologda: VSTU, 134 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- TR 31.13330.2012. Water supply. External networks and facilities. Updated version. SNiP 2.04.02-84* M .: Ministry of Regional Development of Russia, 128 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Plotnikov, V.S. Alekseev Designing and operation of water intakes of underground waters M., Stroiizdat,, 256 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Bochever. Designing of water intakes of underground waters M., Stroiizdat, 292 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Panov, V.I. Shcherbakov, I.Y. Purusova Modeling of flow distribution and management of water-lifting stations Bulletin of Voronezh Technical University, series Energetika, 3/6 182–185 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- MG Zhurba, LI Sokolov, Z.M. Govorova Water supply. Design of systems and structures. In 3 volumes. Volume 1. Water supply systems, water intake facilities. М .: Publishing house of the Association of Construction Universities, 400 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belitsky, V.V. Dubrovsky Designing of exploration and production wells for water supply 3rd ed. M .: Nedra, 256 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Bashkatov, V.L. Rogovoy Drilling of wells for water M., Kolos, 208 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivashechkin Improvement of water intake well designs and methods of their overhaul Energy. Izv. supreme. of educational institutions and energy. associations of the CIS, 2, 175–186 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Krygina On the issue of technical operation of water intake wells Industrial and Civil Engineering, 8 40–41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- А. Akulshin A method of calculating filtration rate of an infiltration water intake in Kursk region Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 3 208–211 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shcherbakov, K.I. Chizhik, N.P. Konovalov, I.Y. Purusova Energy efficiency of functioning of water reservoir wells and collecting conduit Construction. The formation of living Environement. IOP Conference series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 art. 022060 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shcherbakov, A.A. Akulshin, N.V. Bredikhina The calculation of interacting wells in order to optimize the capital and operating costs for the construction of water intakes Izvestiya South-Western State University, 2 (77) 44–51 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.