MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Yapparov G.A. Analysis of the influence of the structural shape and material of the steel tubular main beams on the service life of span structures of steel-concrete small bridges // Bulletin of Civil Engineers. (2018). No. 1 (66). P. 118–122. [Google Scholar]
- Vedyakov I.I., Konin D.V., Olurombi A.R. On the use of electrically welded longitudinal welded pipes of steels of increased strength in building metal structures // Vestnik NIC Construction. (2018). No. 3 (18). P.102–112. [Google Scholar]
- Zarankin V.N. Method of manufacturing oval welded straight pipes. Author’s certificate No. 1466827, March 23, (1989), bul. №11. [Google Scholar]
- Nezhdanov K.K., Tumanov V.A., Nezhdanov A.K., Rublikov S.G. Method for increasing the load-bearing capacity of a cylindrical pipe by bending. Patent No. 2304479, (August 20, 2007), bul. No. 23. [Google Scholar]
- Nezhdanov K.K., Nezhdanov A.K., Zhukov A.N. The method of obtaining from a cylindrical tube a circular profile of an oval profile bending pipe. Patent No. 2460603, (April 20, 2011), bul. № 11. [Google Scholar]
- Nezhdanov K.K., Kuzmishkin A.A., Rublikov S.G. New effective profiles // Izvestiya Vuzov. Building. (2005). № 10. P. 117–120. [Google Scholar]
- Marutyan A.S. Method for re-profiling the round pipe. The patent No. 2623558, (June 27, 2017), bul. No. 17. [Google Scholar]
- O. Kumplak, N. Meshcheulov. Numerical modeling of compliant supports in the form of tubes of annular section under static and short-term dynamic loading // Bulletin of TGASU. (2017). No. 5. P.121–134. [Google Scholar]
- Marutyan A.S. Triangular lattice support with belts made of flat-oval pipes. The patent № 2664092, (August 15, 2013), bul. No. 23. [Google Scholar]
- Galayko V.V., Zhalilova O.Zh. Reinforced concrete pillar of power transmission line supports. Patent No. 183088, (September 11, 2013), bul. No. 26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.