MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Trofimov V.I., Kaminsky A.M. Light metal structures of buildings and structures. Moscow: Publishing House ASV, (2002). P. 576. [Google Scholar]
- Marutyan A.S. Design of light steel structures from cross systems, including modules of the Pyatigorsk type. Pyatigorsk: NCFU, (2013). P. 436. [Google Scholar]
- Podlipsky A.A. Steel rod constructions of coatings. – Moscow: State Publishing House of Literature on Construction and Architecture, (1954). P. 147. [Google Scholar]
- Marutyan A.S. Bearing structures with grids made of flat-oval pipes. The patent No. 2601351, 10.11.2016, the bulletin. No. 31. [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the design of steel structures from steel bent closed welded profiles / Moscow: CRI project steel construction, (1978). P. 24, paragraph 4.2.8. [Google Scholar]
- Pokrovsky A.A. On the account of the rigidity of nodes in the calculation of trusses with elements of small flexibility // Construction mechanics and calculation of structures, (2011). № 3. P. 31–32. [Google Scholar]
- Metal structures. In 3 vol. V. 1. Elements of structures / Ed. V.V. Gorev. Moscow: Higher School, (2004). P. 332, Fig. 6.11. [Google Scholar]
- Handbook on the resistance of materials / Ed. G.S. Pisarenko. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, (1988). P. 68–69. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54157-2010. Steel profile pipes for metal structures. Technical conditions Moscow: Standardinform, (2011). P. 62–65. [Google Scholar]
- Kuzin N.Ya. Design and calculation of steel truss coatings for industrial buildings. Moscow: Publishing House ASV, (1998). P. 157–172. [Google Scholar]
- Marutyan AS, Chernov P.S., Orobinskaya V.N., Galdin E.V. Improvement of Truss Bearing Capacity by Means of Rhombic Pipes // Key Engineering Materials, (2017) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland. ISSN: 1662-9795, Vol. 736, P. 171–176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marutyan A.S., Orobinskaya V.N. Optimization of structures with lattices of round and oval pipes // Vestnik MGSU. 2016. No. 10. P. 45–57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Packer J.A., Wardenier J., Zhao X.-L., G.J. van der Vegte and Kurobane Y. Construction with hollow steel sections. Design Guide for rectangular hollow section (RHS). CIDECT, (2009). P. 102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.