MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- P. Churin, V. Pomelov, O. Poddaeva, The research of wind loads on buildings and structures with increased level of responsibility (Procedia Engineering 153) pp 550 – 555 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- SP 20.13330.2011 Updated version of SNiP 2.01.07-85 Loads and impacts. [Google Scholar]
- V. Pomelov, O. Poddaeva, P. Churin, A. Fedosova, FORM18, Analysis of domestic and foreign regulatory and scientific and technical documents in the field of wind influence on buildings and structures that are part of hazardous production facilities, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56728-2015 Buildings and structures. Method for determining wind loads on enclosing structures [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, S.V. Gouvernyuk, A.S. Kubenin, A.A. Sinyavin, Vestnik Otdeleniya stroitel’nykh nauk Rossiyskoy akademii arkhitektury i stroitel’nykh nauk. T.18 (pp 151–156), Questions of application of modern computer technologies for solving practical problems of building aerodynamics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Cermak J. E. Wind-tunnel development and trends in applications to civil engineering. Journal of wind engineering and industrial aerodynamics, 2003, Vol. 91, No. 3, pP. 355–370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niu, J. Q., Zhou, D., Liang, X. F., Liu, S., & Liu, T. H., Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 173, 187–198, Numerical simulation of the Reynolds number effect on the aerodynamic pressure in tunnels (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.