MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- X. Deglise, N. Brosse Research activity in lermab (wood research unit) an example: phytoremediation with trees and plants. International conference Renewable plant researches: chemistry, technology, medicine, 9, pP. 18–22, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Obolenskaya, A.A. Leonovich Laboratory works on chemistry of wood and cellulose, Ekologiya. (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A.Кh. Kuptsov Fourier ranges of a combinational dispelling and infrared absorption of polymers, Fizmatlit, 656p, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Roitman, Engineering solutions for fire resistance assessment designed and renovated buildings, Fire safety and science, 382 p., (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Pokrovskaya, Chemical and physical basis for increasing the longevity of wood, Moskow: ASV, 104 p., (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Pokrovskaya, I.N. Chistov, Chemical Transformations of Wood under Long Contact with Soil, Forestry bulleten, 6, pp.88–93, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Pokrovskaya and Yu.K. Naganovskii, Durability of protective action of formulations for wood based on organoelenmental compounds, Building materials, 5, pp.52–54, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Pokrovskaya and I.V. Koteneva, Study of pulp and wood silylation kinetics, Forestry bulleten, 6, pP. 106–111, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Vorobiov, Flammability of polymeric materials, Stroizdat, 210 p. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Serkow, R.M. Aseeva and A.B. Sivenkow, Physical and chemical nature of combustion and fire hazard of wooden materials (part 2), Internet magazine “Technology tehnosfernoj security”, 1, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Baratov, R.A. Andrianov, A.Ya. Korolchenko and V.A. Ushkov, Fire danger of building materials, Stroizdat, 380 p., (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vinnik, Modified wood: Stud. Handbook for universities, Forest industry, 160p., (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shamaev, N.C. Nikulina and I.N. Medvedev, Modification of wood. Monograph, Flinta publ. 448p., (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stenin, Improvement of properties of building materials from wood due to its surface modification, Construction — the Formation of the Environment of Life. Collection of Reports of XVI International Interuniversity Scientific-Practical Conference of Students, Undergraduates, Graduate Students and Young Scientists MGSU Publ., pp. 553–59, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Goldstein and H. Yakowitz, Practical Scanning Electron Microscopy, New York – London, Plenum Press, 582 p., (1975) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Kalin, Raster electron microscopy. Laboratory work, MIFI Publ., 56 p., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bazilevskii Modern theory of chemical reactions in condensed phase, The advances of chemistry, 61, p.1185–1223, (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.