MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Komarov A.A. Forecasting Loads and Estimating Consequences of Their Impact on Buildings and Structures. Doctoral dissertation in 05.26.03 – Fire safety and HSE (construction building). M. MSCU. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Report on ‘Hazard Analysis for On-Site Accidental Explosions Including an Aircraft Crash Event’ Stage I. ‘Validation and ratification of evaluation methods for on-site accidental explosions. Calculations of on-site accidental explosions’. M.: MSCU (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Komarov A.A. Calculation of Gas-Dynamic Characteristics of Flows at Deflagration Explosions at Outdoor Installations. The Fire and Explosion Safety Magazine, (2002) Vol.11. No.5. p.15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Komarov A.A., Korolchenko D.A., Gromov N.V. Hydrodynamic Сalculations for Technical Review of Accidental Explosion // Fire and Explosion Safety. – (2017) – T.26, No. 10. – P.36–42. DOI:10.18322/PVB.2017.26.10.36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Khusnutdinov D.Z. et al. Accidental Explosions of Gas-Air Mixtures in Atmosphere. – M.: NRU MSCU, 2014. – 80p. [Google Scholar]
- Marshall V. Major Chemical Hazards. Mir, M., 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Numerical Calculation of Multidimensional Problems of Gas Dynamics Edited by Godunova S.K. M. Nauka. 1976. C.400. [Google Scholar]
- Mishuev А.V., Khusnutdinov D.Z. Modeling of Dynamic Loads Effecting Building Structures at Emergency Deflagration Explosion. MSCU, M., 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.