MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- A.M. Lukyanov, D.A. Korolchenko and A.G. Agapov, Fire hazards of the timber during bridge construction, World of Transport and Transportation, no. 4(42), pp. 158–164 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Pokrovskaya Preservation of monuments of wooden architecture with the help of organoelement compounds, ASV Publ., Moscow, 136 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Aseeva, B.B. Serkov and A.B. Sivenkov Burning wood and its fire behavior, State Fire Academy of Emercom of Russia Publ., Moscow, 262 p.(2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shahov, I.N. Sukharev and S.Yu. Shubkin Aspects of thermal decomposition of wood with formation of smoke, Prospects for the development of fundamental and applied sciences. Proceedings of II International Scientific and Practical Conference, Prague, pP. 64–70 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Young and J. Moss Smoke inhalation: Diagnosis and treatment, Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, Vol. 1, No. 5, pP. 377–386 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Shusterman, Clinical smoke inhalation injury: systemic effects, Occupational Medicine, no. 8(3), pP. 469–502, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Evstifeeva, Z.V. Tikhomirova and E.A. Samoshina, Carbon monoxide poisoning in fires, Advances in Current Natural Sciences, No. 9, p. 118, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Canter, An overview of human behaviour in fires, Fires and human behavior, David Fulton Publisher, London, pP. 205–234., (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bryan, Implications for codes and behaviour models from the analysis of behaviour response patterns in fire situations as selected from the Project People and Project People II study programs. NBS-GCR-83-425. Washington, National Bureau of Standards, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paabo and B.C. Levin, A literature review of the chemical nature and toxicity of the decomposition products of polyethylenes, Fire and Materials, Vol. 11, Issue 2, pP. 55–70, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Levin, M.A. Paabo, J.M. Gurman and S.E. Harris, Toxicology of fire and smoke, Inhalation Toxicology. 2nd Edition. Chapter 10, CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group), p.205–228, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Butcher and A.C. Parnell, Smoke control in fire safety design, E. & F. N. Spon, London, 178 p., (1979) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Edgerley and K. Pettett, The effect of pyrolysis and combustion temperatures on smoke density, Fire and Materials, Vol. 2, No. 1, pP. 11–17., (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Orzel, Toxicologikal aspects of firesmoke: polymer pyrolysis and combustion, Occupational Medicine, no. 8(3), pP. 414–429, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Pokrovskaya, F.A. Portnov, A.A. Kobelev and D.A. Korolchenko, The smoke generation property and combustion products toxicity of wood which was modified by organoelemental compounds, Fire and Explosion Safety, Vol. 22, No. 10, pp. 40–45, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Timoshenko, N.N. Chernov and M.A. Lupandina, Macroprocess acoustic precipitation fine fumes, Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences, No. 9, pP. 220–223, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bogillo, Influence of phase composition of atmospheric aerosols on the interaction kinetics with volatile impurities, Chemistry, Physics and Technology of Surface, Vol. 2, No. 1, pP. 61–75, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Aloyan, Modeling of dynamics and kinetics of gas impurities and aerosols in the atmosphere, Nauka Publ, Moscow, 415 p., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Frolov Colloid chemistry course, Khimiya Publ., Moscow, 400 p., (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Seinfeld and S.N. Pandis, Atmospheric chemistry and physics: from air pollution to climate change, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1248 p., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Aloyan, A.A. Lushnikov, S.V. Makarenko, G.I. Marchuk and V.A. Zagainov, Mathematical modelling of the atmospheric aerosol transfer with coagulation taken into account, Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 17–30., (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Tutygin, A.A. Shinkaruk, A.M. Aisenstadt and V.S. Lesovik, Ecological risks reduction in the production of concrete composites, Journal of International Scientific Publications: Ecology and Safety, Vol. 8, pp. 54–61., (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Tutygin, A.A. Shinkaruk, A.M. Aisenstadt, M.F. Frolova and T.A. Pospelova, Ways to increase and monitor bearing capacity of soils, Journal of International Scientific Publications: Ecology and Safety, Vol. 7, part 1, pp. 37–45., (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ayzenshtadt, Thermodynamic optimization of the composition of rocks nanocomposites, Innovative materials and technologies for building industry in extreme climate. Proceedings of I International Scientific Conference. Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov Publ, Arkhangelsk, pp. 37–44, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.