MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Kennedy RP (1985). Various types of reported seismic margins and their use. Proceedings of EPRI/NRC Workshop on Nuclear Power Plant Reevaluation to Quantify Seismic Margins, EPRI NP-4101-SR, Electric Power Research Institute, USA. [Google Scholar]
- EPRI (1994). Methodology for developing seismic fragilities. Technical report TR-103959, Electric Power Research Institute, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Mazzoni S, McKenna F, Scott M H and Fenves GL (2007). OpenSees command language manual. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley USA. [Google Scholar]
- Kent DC and Park R (1971). Flexural members with confined concrete. ASCE J. Struct. Div. 97(7), 1969–1990. [Google Scholar]
- Menegotto M and Pinto PE (1973). Method of analysis for cyclically loaded reinforced concrete plane frames including changes in geometry and non-elastic behavior of elements under combined normal force and bending. Proceedings of the IABSE Symposium of Resistance and Ultimate Deformability of Structures Acted on by Well-Defined Repeated Loads, Lisbon, Portugal. [Google Scholar]
- Reese LC, Cox WR, and Koop FD (1974). Field testing and analysis of laterally loaded piles in sand. Proceedings of the VI Annual Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, p 473–485. [Google Scholar]
- FHWA (2006). Seismic Retrofitting Manual for Highway Structures: Part 1 – Bridges. Technical report FHWA-HRT-06-032, US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, McLean, Virginia, USA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.