MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- M. Drusa, V. Chebeň and R. Bulko, New technologies implemented in geotechnical monitoring on transport constructions, Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2 (1), 651–656 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sobala, J. Rybak, Role to be played by independent geotechnical supervision in the foundation for bridge construction, IOP Conf. Series Materials Science and Engineering, 245, 022073 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, J. Vlcek, Importance of Results Obtained from Geotechnical Monitoring for Evaluation of Reinforced Soil Structure – Case Study, Journal of Applied Engineering Sciences, De Gruyter Open, 6 (1), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pilipenko, S. Bazhenova, Usage of crushed concrete fines in decorative concrete, IOP Conf. Series Materials Science and Engineering, 245 (2), art. 032082 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bazhenova, A. Pilipenko, The concrete-based high performance decorative material for severe climatic conditions, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 03004 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kawalec, S. Kwiecień, A. Pilipenko, J. Rybak, Application of crushed concrete in geotechnical engineering selected issues, IOP Conf. Series Earth and Environmental Science, 95, 022057 (2017), [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rychlewski, Wzmacnianie gruntów pod nasypami infrastruktury komunikacyjnej, GDMT, 52 (3/2018), 36–43 (2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rychlewski, Wzmacnianie podłoża gruntowego pod inwestycje infrastrukturalne, Materiały budowlane, 547 (3/2018), 6–8 (2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, K. Schabowicz, Survey of vibrations generated in course of geotechnical works. NDE for Safety: 40th int. conf. and NDT exhibition: proceedings, Czech Republic, Brno University of Technology, 237–246 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Brząkała, A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Recommendations for ground vibrations survey in course of geotechnical works. 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2014, Albena, Bulgaria, 2, 747–754 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Parkasiewicz, M. Kadela, P. Bętkowski, R. Sieńko, Ł. Bednarski, Application of Structure Monitoring Systems to the Assessment of the Behaviour of Bridges in Mining Areas, IOP Conf. Ser: Mater. Sci. Eng., 245 (3), 032018 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Oliveira, I. Fernandes, Influence of geotechnical works on neighboring structures, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017. 12, 993–1001 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyjadłowski, Methodology of dynamic monitoring of structures in the vicinity of hydrotechnical works selected case studies, Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica, 39 (4), 121–129, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, J. Pieczyńska-Kozłowska, Vibration monitoring as a tool for a calibration of geotechnical technologies, 14th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2014, Albena, Bulgaria, 2, 1043–1050 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, A.G. Tamrazyan, Calibration of rapid impulse compaction on the basis of vibration velocity control, 16th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2016, Albena, Bulgaria, 1, 715–722, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Guidelines and recommendations for vibration control in the case of rapid impulse compaction, Advances and trends in engineering sciences and technologies II, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 761–766, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kanty, J. Sękowski, Model tests of phenomena occurring during stone column formation, Architecture Civil Engineering Environment ACEE, 1, 45–53 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Sołowski, S.W. Sloan, P.T. Kanty, S. Kwiecień, Numerical simulation of a small scale dynamic replacement stone column creation experiment, 3rd Int. Conf. on Particle-based Methods Fundamentals and Applications, PART İCLES, 522–533 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kawalec, T. Warchał, Dynamic Replacement Columns with Aggregate Transition Zone Stabilized by Geosynthetics for Embankment Foundation over Weak Deposits, XVI European Conf. on Soil Mech. and Geotech. Eng., Edinburgh, 1511–1516 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kanty, K. Sternik, S. Kwiecień, Numerical analysis of consolidation of embankment subsoil reinforced with dynamic replacement stone columns, Technical Transactions, 2-Ś (24), 79–100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.