MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- N. Brushlinsky, V. Esin, V. Sluev et al. Fire risks. Issue. 4. Fire risk management. Ed. N. Brushlinsky, N. Shebeko (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Minaev, N. Topolsky, V. Simakov, I. Teterin, Dao Anh Tuan. The results of the typology of the territories of Vietnam on the characteristics of the fire situation. Technologies of technospheric security No. 4 (74) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Jennings. Fire Safety Journal . Part A(0), No. 162 ). Pp.13–19. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kachanov., G. Nigmetov Monitoring of territories, buildings and structures to improve the reliability of results in an independent risk assessment. Civil Safety Technologies, No. 3. PP. 40–45. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Benichou., A. Kashef. How to Use Fire Risk Assessment Tools to Evaluate Performance-Based Designs. CIB World Building Congress. PP. 1–11. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Minaev, N. Topolsky, Dao Anh Tuan. Problems and main factors of fire risk assessment in Vietnam. Technologies of technospheric security No. 1 (65) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Minaev, N. Topolsky, Dao Anh Tuan. Information support of the task of typology of Vietnam territories in the fire situation. Technologies of technospheric security No. 1 (71) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xin, C. Huang. Fire risk analysis of residential buildings based on scenario clusters and its application in fire risk management. Fire Safety Journal. . No. 62. Part A(0) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yakush, R. Esmanskii. Analysis of fire risks. Part I: Approaches and methods / Problems of risk analysis. Volume 6. No. 3. PP. 8–27. (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.