MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Joint venture 12.13013.209. Determination of categories of rooms, buildings and external installations on a fire and explosion and fire hazard. —05.01.2009. — M.: Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Joint venture 4.13130.2013 Fire protection systems. Restriction of distribution of the fire on subjects to protection. Requirements to space-planning and design decisions. —24.06.2013. — M.: Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Joint venture 56.13330.2011. Production buildings. —20.05.2011. — M.: Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Pilyugin. Providing. Explosion safety of buildings by means of safety designs. — M.: Acc. Pozhnauk, 224p — (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, E.Yu. Salymova. About a possibility of vibration combustion at internal explosions//Fire and explosion safety. — (2017). — T. 26, No. 5. — Page 41–44. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gorev. Actions of explosive loads of the protecting designs taking into account vibration combustion // Construction The Formation of Living Environment / Volume 365, Issue 4, (2018), 042047. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/365/4/042047 [Google Scholar]
- L. Flamm, H. Mache. Combustion of an explosive gas mixture within a closed vessel. Bor. Acad. Wiss. Wien, 126, 9, (1917). [Google Scholar]
- H. Gaudry. Set quelques hypotheses admises dans je calcul des vitesses de deflagration a partir des mesutes a la bombe spherique, colloques internal dee C.N.R.S. XVI. Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Paris. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Pilyugin. Designs of constructions of explosive productions (theoretical bases of projection). M.: Stroyizdat, – 316 pages, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Pilyugin. Prediction of consequences of internal emergency explosions. M.: 380 pages (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, A.I. Plotnikov. Explosion safety at external emergency explosions//the scientific and practical conference “City Structural Complex and Safety of Life Support of Citizens”, DIA, Moscow (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Luzhin, N.N. Popov, B.S. Rastorguyev. Dynamic calculation of constructions on express influences. Section 1. Calculation of designs of constructions on action of blast waves. Stroyizdat, Moscow. 215 pages (1981). [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Salymova. Dynamics of development of dangerous factors in buildings with the protecting designs from triplex sandwich panels at the fires and explosions: yew. edging. техн. sciences – M.: MGSU,— 110 pages (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, E. Yu. Salymova. Use sandwich panels as efficient easily thrown off designs at internal explosions in the production buildings//Fire and explosion safety.— T. 19, No. 2. — Page 41-44 — (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.H. Polandov, V. A. Babankov. Influence of the location of a source of a ignition indoors on explosion development gas / sFire and explosion safety.– T. 23, No. 3. Page 68– (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Kusnetchov, V.A. Sabelnikov. Turbulentnost and combustion. Publishing house: Science, 290 pages (1986). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev. Assessment of burning rate of the homogeneous gas mixture at defining influence of instability of a flame//Fire and explosion safety. – (2008). – T. 17, No. 1. Page 12 – 16. [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Abdel–Gayed and D. Bradly. Dependence of turbulent burning velocity on turbulent Reynolds number and ratio of laminar burning velocity to R.M.S. turbulent velocity. The comb. Institutes. P.1725. (1977). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kakutkina, A.A. Korzhavin, V.V. Zamashchikov, A.A. Pleslov, V.S. Babkin. Scale modelling of internal gas explosions. Proc. I-st Intern. Seminar on Fireand Explosion Hazard of Substances and Venting Deflagrations. /Ed. V. Molkov, Moscow: All Russian Research Institute for Fire Protection. P. 225–230 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bradly. Evolution of flame propagation in large diameter explosions. Fire – and explosions hazard of substances and venting of deflagrations. Proceedings of the second international seminar. Moscow. Russia..pp. 51 – 59. (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.