MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Kolchunov V.I. General development directions of construction solutions and ensuring physical security [Text] / V.I. Kolchunov // Industrial and Civil Contruction. 2007. – No. 10. 12-13 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Geniev G.A. Durability and deformability of reinforced concrete structures at beyond design impacts [Text] / G.A. Geniev, V.I. Kolchunov, N.V. Klyueva, A.I. Nikulin, K.P. Pyatikretovsky. – M: ASV, 2004. – 2016 p. [Google Scholar]
- Klyueva N.V. On evaluation of survivability of reinforced concrete frame construction systems at sudden beyond design impacts / N.V. Klyueva, O.A. Vetrova // Industrial and Civil Contruction. – 2006. – No. 11. – 56-57 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Veryuzhky Yu.V. Methods ofreinforced concrete mechanics [Text] / Yu.V. Veryuzhsky, V.I. Kolchunov. – K.: Knizhkove vid-vo NAU, 2005. – 653 p. [Google Scholar]
- Karpanina E.N. Certain issues of ensuring survivability of buildings with beyond design impacts taken into account // Science time No. 5(29) 2016 275-279 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Shulga S.N. A method for estimating survivability and determining the remaining resource of cranial-subcranial trusses with fracture-like defects / Science and Security No. 4, December 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Travush VI, Kolchunov VI Klyueva N.V. Some directions in the development of the theory of survivability of structural systems of buildings and structures // Industrial and Civil Construction No. 3 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Klyueva NV, Korenkov PA Technique of experimental determination of survivability parameters of reinforced concrete frame-rod structural systems // Industrial and Civil Construction No. 2, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Travush VI Fedorova N.V. Calculation of the survivability parameter of frame-rod structural systems // Scientific Journal of Construction and Architecture No. 1 (45) 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Chen J., Huang Õ., Ma R., He M. // Experimental study of the resistance of a two-story steel frame to progressive destruction // Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities . 2012. No. 5. Vol. 26. PP. 567–575. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuhlmann U., Roelle L., Izzuddin B. A. Resistance and response of steel and steel-concrete composite structures in the progressive collapse assessment // Structural Engineering International. 2012.¹1. Vol. 22. PP. 86–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klyueva N. In. Bukhtiyarova A. S., Androsova N. B. To the analysis of researches of survivability of constructive systems at beyond design influences/ Construction and reconstruction No. 4, 2009, Page. 15–21. [Google Scholar]
- Klyueva N. In, Tamrazyan A. G. Fundamental properties of structural systems that reduce the risk of failure of building elements/ Proceedings of the southwest state University No. 5-2, 2012, P. 126–131. [Google Scholar]
- Berzinski J. A., Burzynska L. P. Reserves the survivability of a bezrigelny framework during design basis impact/ Earthquake-resistant construction. safety of buildings No. 3, 2013. with Tr. 31–35. [Google Scholar]
- Bukhtiyarova, A. S., Col. And. Rybakov D. A., Filatova S. A. a Study of the survivability of residential and public buildings with new constructive system of industrial panel and frame elements/ Construction and reconstruction, No. 6 2014 pP. 18–24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C. Song, Z., Liu Z. Yang, C. Cheng, Q. Liu, M. Tribological properties of flexspline materials regulated by micro-metallographic structure/ Tribology International Volume 127, 2018, Pages 177–186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai, L.-H., Wu, C., An, F.-J., Liao, S.-S. Experimental Investigation of Polyurea-Coated Steel Plates at Underwater Explosive Loading/Advances in Materials Science and Engineering volume 2018, 2018, No. 1264276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vitu, L., Laforge, N., Malécot, P., Boudeau, N., Manov, S., Milesi, M. Characterization of zinc alloy by sheet bulging test with analytical models and digital image correlation/AIP Conference Proceedings Volume 1960, 2 May 2018, No. 15001521st International ESAFORM Conference on Material Forming, ESAFORM 2018; Palermo; Italy; 23 April 2018 to 25 April 2018; Code 136352. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.