MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- M.B. Permyakov and others, Pertinent challenges in construction, Magnitogorsk (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Voronin et al., The Scientific Research, Innovations in Construction and Engineering Communications in the Third Millennium, The Bulletin of the Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Permyakov, Methods of building residual life calculation, Advances in Environmental Biology, 8, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Permjakov, Building residual life calculation at hazardous production facilities, Advances in Environmental Biology, 8, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Permyakov and A. M. Permyakova, The calculation and assessment methodology for the remaining lifetime of buildings and structures, Naukay bezopasnost, 2, 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Permyakov and S.A. Nischeta, Damage to constructions and causes of accidents in iron-and-steel industry buildings, Prevention of accidents in buildings and structures, P.5 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Yeriomin, S.A. Nischeta, M.B. Permiakov, M.V. Naschiokin, D.L. Alfiorov and O.Yu. Ilyina, Study of the state of stress and strain of cyclically loaded metal structures by the tensometric method, Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation, 16, 1 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Permyakov, The method of calculation of building’s remaining lifetime in dangerous production sites, Architecture. Construction. Education, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.