MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- D.J. Cook, Expanded polystyrene beads as lightweight aggregates for concrete, Precast Concrete 4 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- B. Saaba, R.S. Ravindrarajah, Engineering properties of lightweight concrete containing crushed expanded polystyrene waste, Proc. Materials Research Society 1997 Fall Meeting, Boston (1997) [Google Scholar]
- HM. Duc, Nghiên cúu chê tạo bê tông nhẹ cách nhiệt kêt cấu sử dụng hạt polystyrene phồng nở. Tạp chí KHCN Xây dựng 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Babu, and D.S. Babu, Behaviour of lightweight expanded polystyrene concrete containing silica fume. Cement and Concrete Research (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Babu, D., K. Ganesh Babu, and T.H. Wee, Properties of lightweight expanded polystyrene aggregate concretes containing fly ash. Cement and Concrete Research (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Herki, J.M. Khatib, and E.M. Negim, Lightweight Concrete Made from Waste Polystyrene and Fly Ash. World Applied Sciences Journal 21 (9) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Babu, Performance of fly ash concretes containing lightweight EPS aggregates. Cement and Concrete Composites, Volume 26 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ali Sadr Momtazi, Alebar Khodaparast Haggi, Hadi Rasmi Atigh, Durability of Lightweight Concrete Containing EPS In Salty Exposure Conditions. Second Intermational Conference on Sustainable Construction Material and Technologies (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fathi, A. Yousefipour, and E. Hematpoury Farokhy, Mechanical and physical properties of expanded polystyrene structural concretes containing Micro-silica and Nano-silica. Vol. 136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Miled, K. Sab, and R. Le Roy, Particle size effect on EPS lightweight concrete compressive strength: Experimental investigation and modelling. Mechanics of Materials (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Liu and B. Chen, Experimental study of the influence of EPS particle size on the mechanical properties of EPS lightweight concrete. Construction and Building Materials (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.