MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- E.G. Velichko, L.N. Talipov, Theoretical and practical aspects of improving the durability of steel reinforcement in transport designs, using passivation and plasticizing chemical additives, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 90, 012202 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koch G, Varney J, Thompson N, Moghissi O, Gould M, Payer J, International measures of prevention, application, and economics of corrosion technologies study, Report by NACE international, iii(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Raupach M, Elsener B, Polder R and Mietz J, Corrosion of Reinforcement in Concrete Monitoring, Prevention and Rehabilitation Techniques, p. 336, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sahoo and R. Balasubramaniam, On the corrosion behaviour of phosphoric irons in simulated concrete pore solution, Corros. Sci., 50, 131 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Gaidis, Chemistry of corrosion inhibitors, Cem. Concr. Compos., 26, 181 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Song, V. Saraswathy, S. Muralidharan, C. H. Lee and K. Thangavel, Role of alkaline nitrites in the corrosion performance of steel in composite cements, J. Appl. Electrochem., 39, 15 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Qiao, R.G. Du, W. Chen, Y. F. Zhu and C.J. Lin, Effect of NO2and Clon the corrosion behavior of reinforcing steel in simulated concrete pore solutions, Acta Metall. Sin., 46(2), 245-250 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Tupikin, E.E. Platonova, Increasing metals capacity for passivation using complex additives (Publisher Association building universities, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Batrakov, Modified concrete. Theory and practice. – second edition., revised and updated (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Ratinov, T.I. Rosenberg, Concrete admixtures (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Rosenthal, V.F. Stepanova, G.V. Chechnyi, About maximum admissible content of chlorides in concret, Stroitel’nye Materialy [Construction materials], 1-2, 82-85(2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Rosenthal, V.F. Stepanova, G.V. Chechnyi, Chlorides in concrete and their impact on the development of corrosion of steel reinforcement, Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 1, 92-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, Ramesh Singh, M. A. Quraishi, Study on Corrosion of Reinforcement in Concrete and Effect of Inhibitor on Service Life of RCC, J. Mater. Environ. Sci., 4 (5), 726-731(2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Yukhnevsky, On the mechanism of plasticizing cement compositions with additives, Construction science and technology: scientific and technical journal, 1-2, 64-69 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vovk, Some features of the application hyper plasticizer, Concrete technology, 5, 18-19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.