MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- D. Mohamad, B.M.Deros, D.A. Wahab, D.D.I. Daruis and A.R. Ismail, “Integration of Comfort into a Driver ’ s Car Seat Design Using Image Analysis Darliana Mohamad”,American Journal of Applied Science, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 937–942, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. De Looze, L. F. M. Kuijt-Evers, and J. Van Dieën, “Sitting comfort and discomfort and the relationships with objective measures,” Ergonomics, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 985–997, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Reed, L. W. Schneider, and L. L. Ricci, “Survey of Auto Seat Design Recommendations for Improved Comfort,” no. April, pp. 1–96, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Deros et al., “ScienceDirect Incorporating Malaysian’s Population Anthropometry Data in the Design of an Ergonomic Driver’s Seat,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 195, no. 195, pp. 2753–2760, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Reed, M. B. Parkinson, and D. B. Chaffin, “A New Approach to Modeling Driver Reach,” Sae Tech. Pap. Ser., no. 724, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ziolek, “Beyond Percentiles : An Examination of Occupant Anthropometry and Seat Design,” Hum. Factors, no. 724, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- T. Seitz and H. Bubb, “SAE TECHNICAL Measuring of Human Anthropometry, Posture and Motion,” no. 724, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- B. Deros et al., “Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences Incorporating Anthropometrics Data in Designing Driver’s Seat for Malaysian Made Compact Cars,” vol. 8, no. June, pp. 915–919, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Stinson, A. Porter-Armstrong, and P. Eakin, “Seat-interface pressure: A pilot study of the relationship to gender, body mass index, and seating position,” Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil., vol. 84, no. 3 SUPPL. 1, pp. 405–409, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Andreoni, G. C. Santambrogio, M. Rabuffetti, and A. Pedotti, “Method for the analysis of posture and interface pressure of car drivers,” Appl. Ergon., vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 511–522, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Griffin, “Whole-Body Vibration,” Encycl. Vib., pp. 1570–1578, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nahvi, M. H. Fouladi, and M. J. Mohd Nor, “Evaluation of whole-body vibration and ride comfort in a passenger car,” Int. J. Acoust. Vib., vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 143–149, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Bush, F. T. Mills, K. Thakurta, R. P. Hubbard, and J. Vorro, “The Use of Electromyography for Seat Assessment and Comfort Evaluation,” Soc. Automot. Eng., no. 412, pp. 143–1995, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Park and B. Min, “Development of the Evaluating System for Ride Comfort and Fatigue in Vehicle,” SAE Tech. Pap., no. 724, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Reed, M. A. Manary, and L. W. Schneider, “Methods for Measuring and Representing Automotive Occupant Posture,” Soc. Automot. Eng., no. 724, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Seidel, D. M. Marchinda, M. Dijkers, and R. W. Soutas-Little, “Hip joint center location from palpable bony landmarks-A cadaver study,” J. Biomech., vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 995–998, 1995. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Reed, S. M. Ebert-Hamilton, and J. D. Rupp, “Effects of Obesity on Seat Belt Fit,” Traffic Inj. Prev., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 364–372, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hara, J. McGinley, C. Briggs, R. Baker, and M. Sangeux, “Predicting the location of the hip joint centres, impact of age group and sex,” Sci. Rep., vol. 6, no. 1, p. 37707, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.