MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- J. S. Hargreaves and B. Cantab, “Laboratory Evaluation of the 3-Bowl System Used for Washing-Up Eating Utensils in the Field,” Wilderness Environ. Med., vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 94–102, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Chaib and Olivia Lawe-Davies, “WHO’s first ever global estimates of foodborne diseases find children under 5 account for almost one third of deaths,” 2017. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/foodborne-disease-estimates/en/. [Online]. Available: [Accessed: 17-Jun-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mattick et al., “The survival of foodborne pathogens during domestic washing-up and subsequent transfer onto washing-up sponges, kitchen surfaces and food,” vol. 85, pp. 213–226, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- H. Protection, A. Communicable, D. Surveillance, H. Protection, A. Specialist, and R. M. Division, “Foodborne general outbreaks of Salmonella Enteritidis phage type 4 infection, England and Wales, 1992 – 2002 : where are the risks ?,” pp. 795–801, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Valero, J. Carlos, G. Fongaro, M. Hern, and D. Rodríguez-l, “De fi nition of sampling procedures for collective-eating establishments based on the distribution of environmental microbiological contamination on food handlers, utensils and surfaces,” vol. 77, no. 852, pp. 8–16, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sciences and Y. Sakyo-ku, “A study on Campylobacter jejuni cross-contamination during chilled broiler preparation,” vol. 115, pp. 107–115, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Stellato, A. La Storia, T. Cirillo, and D. Ercolini, “International Journal of Food Microbiology Bacterial biogeographical patterns in a cooking center for hospital foodservice,” Int. J. Food Microbiol., vol. 193, pp. 99–108, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Timothy, “Risk of Giardiasis from Consumption of Wilderness Water in North America : A Systematic Review of Epidemiologic Data,” pp. 100–103. [Google Scholar]
- E. Seob, J. Eun, J. Kim, and O. Kyung, “LWT - Food Science and Technology Isolation of indigenous bacteria from a cafeteria kitchen and their bio fi lm formation and disinfectant susceptibility,” LWT - Food Sci. Technol., vol. 77, pp. 376–382, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. H. R. Silva, L. A. Daniel, H. Bruning, and W. H. Rulkens, “Bioresource Technology Anaerobic effluent disinfection using ozone : Byproducts formation,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 101, no. 18, pp. 6981–6986, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tripathi, V. Pathak, D. M. Tripathi, and B. D. Tripathi, “Bioresource Technology Application of ozone based treatments of secondary effluents,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 102, no. 3, pp. 2481–2486, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V Shynkaryk, T. I. Pyatkovskyy, A. E. Yousef, and S. K. Sastry, “Gaseous ozone treatment of baby spinach within the existing production chain for inactivation of Escherichia coli O157 : H7,” J. Food Eng., vol. 191, pp. 10–18, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- "Venturi Fertilizer Applications - Wassertec. Cape Town", Wassertec.co.za, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.wassertec.co.za/venturi-fertilizer-applications/. [Accessed: 17-Jun-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- "Water – viscosity table and viscosity chart", Viscopedia.com, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.viscopedia.com/viscosity-tables/substances/water/. [Accessed: 17-Nov-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- "Food & Beverage - Hygiena Monitoring Systems - Setting ATP Limits - RLU Limits | Food and Beverage Products | Hygiena | Hygiena - Rapid Solutions for Hygiene Monitoring", Hygiena.com, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.hygiena.com/rlulimits-food.html. [Accessed: 26-Oct-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- "Cleaning", Spray-nozzle.co.uk, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.spray-nozzle.co.uk/spray-nozzles-by-industry/food-processing-new/cleaning. [Accessed: 20-Nov-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- "Solid Stream Nozzles for cleaning applications", Spray-nozzle.co.uk, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.spray-nozzle.co.uk/resource-links/applications/cleaning/solid-stream-nozzles. [Accessed: 17-Nov-2017]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.