MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- International Energy Agency, “Key world energy statistics,” Statistics (Ber)., p. 80, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Alboteanu, F. Ravigan, and S. Degeratu, “Methods for Increasing Energy Efficiency of Photovoltaic Systems,” Int. J. Power Renew. Energy Syst., vol. 1, pp. 51–61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bahaidarah, A. Subhan, P. Gandhidasan, and S. Rehman, “Performance evaluation of a PV (photovoltaic) module by back surface water cooling for hot climatic 10 conditions,” Energy, vol. 59, pp. 445–453 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mazón-Hernández, J. R.García-Cascales, F. Vera-García, A. S. Káiser, and B. Zamora, “Improving the Electrical Parameters of a Photovoltaic Panel by Means of an Induced or Forced Air Stream” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Tonui and Y. Tripanagnostopoulos, “Air-cooled PV/T solar collectors with low cost performance improvements,” Sol. Energy, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 498–511 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Popovici, S. V. Hudişteanu, T. D. Mateescu, and N.-C. Cherecheş, “Efficiency Improvement of Photovoltaic Panels by Using Air Cooled Heat Sinks,” Energy Procedia, vol. 85, no. November 2015, pp. 425–432 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasan, S. J. McCormack, M. J. Huang, and B. Norton, “Evaluation of phase change materials for thermal regulation enhancement of building integrated photovoltaics,” Sol. Energy, vol. 84, no. 9, pp. 1601–1612 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Moharram, M. S. Abd-Elhady, H. A. Kandil, and H. El-Sherif, “Enhancing the performance of photovoltaic panels by water cooling,” Ain Shams Eng. J., vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 869–877 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Prasher and C.-P. Chiu, “Thermal Interface Materials,” in Materials for Advanced Packaging, D. Lu and C. P. Wong, Eds. Cham: Springer International Publishing, pp. 511–535 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Saums, “Advances in Thermal Interface Materials for Power LED Applications,” in Thermal Management for LED Applications, C. J. M. Lasance and A. Poppe, Eds. New York, NY: Springer New York, pp. 299–346 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.